Me_chell inspired goals for life, starting NOW
It is far to simple for me to choose who is the most inspirational in my life in terms of straight out determination and follow through. My first list are goals I intend to attack head on and have a craving to try/do because Chell made it look so awesome! <3
- •Start using and write your first list.Hey, this isn't that hard!
- •Seriously, get on that workout thing.No more excuses, you've used them up. Just start.
- •Smoothie city.Can't remember the name of the drink blender, but I need me some vitamins "fruit ninja" style...and vegetables, probably should use more veggies.
- •Be more productive.We all get the same 24 hours. Why do I procrastinate so much? I am a professional at getting nothing accomplished.
- •Learn to ride a motorcycle.Yep, shit just got real.
- •Be more confident.If you want to be a bad ass, be a bad ass, stupid!
- •Control your fear when it comes to unknowns.You can do anything you put your mind to.
- •Never stop learning.Not intending to go back to school at this juncture, but I want to use more time to self educate and learn/investigate new things. Broadened horizons.
- •Spend more time with my family.Time goes too fast.
- •Don't sway.Stand firm in your beliefs, convictions, choices, feelings, etc. Stay true to you.
- •Be wise enough to know when to stay and when to go.Sometimes you may want to lose your shit, but always keep in mind the long game. Idiots are everywhere, don't be one of them.
- •Inspire others.Whether by intention or by accident.