QUESTIONS MY 4 YEAR OLD ASKED ME THIS WEEK
These are the questions my 4 year old asked this week. Some I answered, some I Googled, others I had to settle with, "I don't know." (November 29-December 5)
- •Why don't we stop on the interstate?
- •Did God make my voice like this? (Normal voice) Or like this? (Slightly deeper voice)
- •Why do we do Bible memory verses?
- •Were you talking to Harry? (Referring to Siri)
- •I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy! Whose clothes will I wear? Your's? (Pointing to me)
- •God meets all my needs? We're meat! (Notice the difference between meet and meat)
- •God made me to love robots and trains?