WAYS TO ALMOST DIE DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON
Here are things we do each year that bring us close to the great divide.
- •Scaling the roof to hang lights.
- •Driving within 300 yards of a mall between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- •Getting in the front of the line before a store opens on Black Friday.
- •Cutting down trees with a saw as a family.
- •Attaching trees to the roof of your vehicle and driving down the interstate.
- •Following behind someone with a tree attached to their roof on the interstate.
- •Lighting fires with giant socks hanging from your fireplace.
- •Festively weaving electrical current through a tree...in our house.
- •Leaving said fire hazard on while we sleep.
- •Giving kids large amounts of sugar from October 30th-January 1st.