Top 5 places to visit in Copenhagen
Copenhagen, the great capital of Denmark! This is a list of my top five places in Copenhagen 🇩🇰
- 1.NyhavnAlready a tourist attraction - pro tip, buying a sandwich from SMAG nearby and sit right down to the water when you eat, instead of using the cafés. Crowded, and expensive (and SMAG makes the best sandwiches
- 2.Copenhagen ZooI love animals - and in 2017, it'll get pandas! FREAKING PANDAS! 🐼
- 3.ChristianiaOur own Freetown in the midst of our capitol - a large amount of cannabis trade goes on here, but regardless it's a great place with cosy people and cafés, and a place you simply must visit - especially during the summer!
- 4.StrøgetTHE place to shop, when in Denmark - what seems to be an endless road of boutiques, cafés and street artists. Bring your money
- 5.Tivoli GardenAn amusement park, right next to our central station in Copenhagen - enter just to have a nice walk in the beautiful garden, or to try rides till you puke!