BEING BACK AT WORK TODAY SUCKS FOR ME FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS
- •I work at a University, so I'm one of three people on campus surrounded by tumbleweed and closed cafes
- •A student broke into our Faculty during December, and now I need my access pass to go anywhere, and I don't have it today
- •Casual parking has gone up by $1 per day
- •Because the campus is dead, I have to leave and head in the direction of my house to get lunch... then go back. Guh.
- •I've sent a whole bunch of emails to people announcing my return, only to be instantly met by "out of office til end of Jan" responses. What am I supposed to do til then?
- •It's raining and I don't have an umbrella
- •I have a sore throat and a cold sore