REASONS I DON'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED AND GO TO THE GYM
- •My tummy hurts
- •That girl who was at that gym last time might be there again and the way she watches herself in the mirror and jokes with the instructor makes me want to hurt her. It's safer for her if I stay here.
- •I could just go for a run around the neighbourhood instead of driving all that way
- •I could just go this afternoon instead
- •It's not good to train on an empty stomach
- •I woke up a few times during the night and I'm a little more fatigued than usual
- •It's too hot already.