1st Canadian Adventure, or, Why I'm a Disappointment to Drake, Carly Rae Jepsen, Nelly Furtado, etc.
I went to Ontario, Canada yesterday for a solid two hours driving up from my friend's cabin. Lol.
- •Got mad questions at customs.No, we don't have mace.
- •Drove for an hour to get to Thunder Bay.There is nothing — NOTHING — in the hour stretch from the border.
- •Searched desperately for a billboard or cut out of Justin Trudeau."Are you Justin? Because that's TRUE DOE!"
- •Tried to find a touristy thing to do and failed.
- •Turned around in an abandoned furniture drop-off parking lot.Honestly a work of art.
- •Stopped at McDonald's.Foreign McDonald's are always so lit!
- •Got the most Canadian thing I could find.McDonald's poutine, y'all!
- •Drove another hour to get back to Minnesota.LOL.
- •Got MORE questions at customs.Still don't have mace, but we did admit that we drove two hours for Canadian McDonald's, and that couldn't have been good ambassadorship for the USA.