Beyoncé Albums, Ranked
I'm very passionate about this.
- •Dangerously in LoveHonestly just don't know well enough outside the singles, but I can throw down on occasion. She hasn't found her "sound" yet but there's definite promise.
- •I Am... Sasha FierceMight catch flak for this but I don't love this album. Some great songs but overall a little boring and immature (specifically in the latter half).
- •B'DayThese are the best throwbacks. Even the non-singles sound like singles. (Maybe because every song has a music video?)
- •BeyoncéIconic for its release but also is musically captivating and successful in most of its ambitions.
- •4This is Peak B. Every song is nothing short of a banger.
- •EDIT: LemonadeI'm making this edit three days after it was released, so I might be getting ahead of myself, but it really feels like a masterpiece.