I Just Marathoned the Fourth Season of Breaking Bad for the First Time, and These Are My Thoughts
Season 1: I Just Marathoned the First Season of Breaking Bad for the First Time, and These Are My Thoughts Season 2: I Just Marathoned the Second Season of Breaking Bad for the First Time, and These Are My Thoughts Season 3: I Just Marathoned the Third Season of Breaking Bad for the First Time, and These Are My Thoughts
- •Honestly, if I didn't get it before, I do now.
- •I have been powering through so hard that I did this whole season in less than two days. I feel ALIVE.
- •Walt is the evilest (most evil?) person, and I hate that I love it so much.Cue my fave Rihanna and Ne-Yo duet.
- •I AM THE DANGER is iconic for the cultural zeitgeist. Did whoever wrote that get an Emmy? They should have.
- •Why would anyone not be team Skyler? Like... Are we even watching the same show?
- •Unpopular opinion but I feel very neutral towards Jesse. Pretty damn indifferent. Love how much he cares for Andrea and Brock though.
- •Those last two episodes has me SCREAMIN'!
- •GUS. GUUUUUUUUS. Flew too close to the sun, but was so damn majestic doing it.
- •Need to know what happened to Mike. Where is he amidst all this?
- •Didn't love Hank this season, which is so unlike me? Same with Marie? Here's hoping for this final season that they will be redeemed.
- •I've been wrong about Walt, Jr.'s demise for a few seasons now... But I still see it coming. This is the only thing I pray I'm wrong about.
- •A lot of the music choices in this show are killer. Please, music supervisor, give me a job.
- •WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE POISONING TO ME? I AM FURIOUS WITH ANTICIPATION.