Ideal Cheetah Girls Songs to Walk Down the Aisle To
Let these cheetah girls, cheetah sisters usher in your proceedings in a cheetahlicious way!
- •"Together We Can"Title says it all. Shoot the moon, stop the rain, and ride a hurricane -- this is "ride or die" status.
- •"Girl Power"Great for a lesbian wedding, which unfortunately I will never take part in as a man.
- •"The Party's Just Begun"Can work for waking down the aisle or to kick off the reception. This gets people ready to celebrate the happy couple.
- •"Strut"If I wanted a viral video out of my wedding, I'd pick this. Imagine all the bridesmaids and groomsmen strutting down the aisle!
- •"Dance With Me"This is probably better for the reception/first dance... Also isn't technically BY The Cheetah Girls but features prominently in the second film.
- •"One World"I never saw the third movie (no Raven, no need), but this song strikes me as something that celebrates eternal love.