My Six Month Check-up: Lists That Didn't Get the Love They Deserved
My first list on The List App was 10/21/15, so this is my biannual check-up. I am FUNNY and sometimes the community didn't APPRECIATE it! (To be fair, 95% of the time it's due to time I published the list... When is the best time to post??) So here are all my lists I think are genuinely good that amassed a single-digit number of likes and relists.
- •Different Pairs of Pants I Own and Things My Parents Have Said About ThemDifferent Pairs of Pants I Own and Things My Parents Have Said About Them First list, still one of my best.
- •Dream Celebrity Casting for the Holy TrinityDream Celebrity Casting for the Holy Trinity I will pay my life savings to watch a movie on the origins of Christianity starting this crew.
- •Republican Candidates that I Believe Would Blow Ronald Reagan...Republican Candidates That I Believe Would Blow Ronald Reagan if Given the Opportunity Spoiler alert: it's all of them.
- •TV High School Dramas I Watched After High School, and the Insights I've GainedTV High School Dramas That I Watched After Graduating & the Insights I Gained Hindsight 20/20, am I right!?
- •Surprise Guests I Would Want to See on Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour, RankedSurprise Guests on Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour I Would Want to See, Ranked Months later and I still stand by this.
- •Going to the Gym Explained by Song Titles: A Mix TapeGoing to the Gym Explained by Song Titles: A Mix Tape Honestly I have nothing to say other than this was comedic and musical gold.
- •My Pieces of Baggage if I Were on the Show BaggageMy Pieces of Baggage if I Were on the Game Show "Baggage" I feel like this should have caught on as a trend like some of the surveys. Maybe I should be requesting these?
- •Epitaphs I've Wanted on My TombstoneEpitaphs I've Wanted on My Tombstone Still true.
- •Maria Von Trapp's Favorite Things: A CommentaryMaria Von Trapp's Favorite Things: A Commentary Should have been a jackpot. Starting to think I'm not THAT funny.
- •I Was in a Show Called The Dinosaur Musical, and This Is the Really Ridiculous PlotI Was in a Show Called The Dinosaur Musical, and This Is the Really Ridiculous Plot I feel like the title wasn't "yellow" enough, but seriously it is the weirdest plot EVER.
- •Places Cat Power Has Been To, According to the Song "Ruin"Places Cat Power Has Been To, According to the Song "Ruin" This song is a bop and tailored for list format.
- •Videos Bookmarked on My ComputerThe Only Videos I Have Bookmarked on My Computer This is my sense of humor/taste and I feel like not liking these videos is equal to not liking me?
- •Her Name is Nicole: My Love List to Nicole Scherzinger
- •Remember When I Saw Someone Die Momentarily in McDonald's at 2AM?🍔🍟 Remember When I Saw Someone Die Momentarily in a Mcdonald's at 2 AM? 🍟🍔 Perhaps the scariest moment of my life. A riveting tale start to finish.
- •My Sexual Awakening: Rolling Stone Magazine, April 2, 2009
- •Shakespeare in the Dog Park: The First FolioShakespeare in the Dog Park: The First Folio This is dog pun heaven. I think I just posted this at an off hour...