Today ABC announced the country music drama series would not be returning next year. Please use this post to help you through this difficult time.
- •To Rayna, the moral compass of this shaky ship and the ultimate light of my life.
- •To Juliette, the most interesting female character broadcast drama has seen in a mad minute, and a true joy in every scene.
- •To everyone else, who fluctuated between annoying and problematic from episode to episode.
- •You were sometimes good, sometimes bad, and sometimes very ugly, but you always stayed... on the air?
- •I wish I knew how to quit you before you quit yourself. But I couldn't get off this four year roller coaster.
- •You did produce some mad good music, though.May I suggest If I Didn't Know Better, Fade Into You, No One Will Ever Love You, and Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again as starting points: https://open.spotify.com/user/randyalan/playlist/39TC6zoR5xjfAR12LsxLO1
- •We will never forget you, Nashville!