Snacks at My Internship, Ranked by How Frequently I Ate Them
I recently finished an internship with an ad agency in Miami, and this place kept the kitchen STOCKED! Mad respect.
- 12.Side salads with Ranch dressingDon't kid yourself. This ain't happening.
- 11.ApplesThey only had Red Delicious, so... no.
- 9.HummusIf I'm REALLY in the mood...
- 8.OrangesI had like three, usually on days when I almost convinced myself to live a healthier lifestyle.
- 7.Cheese sticksWhen nothing is truly appealing, this is the go to.
- 6.Plantain chipsSpecifically the chili-lemon ones. Holy mother, Miami did something right for once.
- 5.Clif BarsWhen I needed an energy boost (read: always) and felt like being somewhat kind to my body (read: rarely).
- 4.Sweet and spicy nut mixThey got rid of these halfway through my intern term, and then I would cry when I went down and saw sub-par nut mixes.
- 3.Baked LaysPerfect for Subway runs for lunch — didn't have to buy the combo!
- 2.Chex MixThese are always stocked, and it's really bad but also really good.
- 1.Carrots with Ranch dipWhere would I be without these bad boys? Gave me life around 3 PM when I was (am?) emotionally done.