Snacks at My Internship, Ranked by How Frequently I Ate Them
I recently finished an internship with an ad agency in Miami, and this place kept the kitchen STOCKED! Mad respect.
- •Side salads with Ranch dressingDon't kid yourself. This ain't happening.
- •ApplesThey only had Red Delicious, so... no.
- •HummusIf I'm REALLY in the mood...
- •OrangesI had like three, usually on days when I almost convinced myself to live a healthier lifestyle.
- •Cheese sticksWhen nothing is truly appealing, this is the go to.
- •Plantain chipsSpecifically the chili-lemon ones. Holy mother, Miami did something right for once.
- •Clif BarsWhen I needed an energy boost (read: always) and felt like being somewhat kind to my body (read: rarely).
- •Sweet and spicy nut mixThey got rid of these halfway through my intern term, and then I would cry when I went down and saw sub-par nut mixes.
- •Baked LaysPerfect for Subway runs for lunch — didn't have to buy the combo!
- •Chex MixThese are always stocked, and it's really bad but also really good.
- •Carrots with Ranch dipWhere would I be without these bad boys? Gave me life around 3 PM when I was (am?) emotionally done.