Songs on Beyonce's 4, Ranked
I feel very passionate about this album. And my ranking is right.
- 12.End Of TimeThis is an unpopular opinion, but I cannot make it through this song. Could do without it entirely.
- 11.Run The World (Girls)I'm not apologizing. This only redeeming part of this song is the bridge. I love my girl power songs as much as the next guy, but this is a boring song.
- 10.Start OverVery neutral on this song... Pretty forgettable but pleasant.
- 9.Rather Die YoungSometimes I forget about this one -- and I definitely couldn't sing with it at all -- but that chorus has some funky chords that get me excited.
- 8.I Was HereGirl just sounds good. Love when she uses that lower register, and although the subject matter is a little cliche it doesn't sound awful from her.
- 7.Best Thing I Never HadHonestly this makes it this high up just for the bridge and the final chorus riffs.
- 6.I Miss YouUnderrated little gem, written by Frank Ocean, slow and sad and easily quotable to friends.
- 5.Love On TopThe key changes... THE KEY CHANGES!
- 4.PartyThese fuckin' harmonies are like Destiny's Child if all the children were Beyonce. Plus the Andre 3000 rap balls so hard. This is the groove.
- 3.1+1Best Bey ballad post-Halo. Have we all seen the rehearsal in her dressing room that Jay filmed? http://youtu.be/f1nYC7_VZGw
- 2.CountdownPerfect pop song. Catchy as hell, lyrically interesting, ideal sample... Yeah.
- 1.I CareThis is my favorite Bey song and I need more people to get on board. The beat, the vocals, the lyrics, the falsetto guitar solo, ugh YEAH B lets go get 'em.