The Bernard Pivot Questionnaire (Inside the Actors Studio)
Inspired by @Fitz and everyone else doing it. (Yeah, I would jump off a bridge...)
- •What is your favorite word?Flamingo. I like the way it rolls off the tongue and the mouth feel (not sorry for use of mouth feel).
- •What is your least favorite word?Something about "syzygy" makes me very uncomfortable (why oh why are there so many ys?). Including definition, the word "pus" is my ultimate crutch.
- •What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?A willingness to try other people's ideas, a positive outlook on life, and/or someone who can actually make decisions. And a smart sense of humor. OK, just being smart in general, so important, can't say it enough.
- •What turns you off?Bigotry, a refusal to try new things, when people say I have bad taste in pop culture.
- •What is your favorite curse word?Shitgoddamn, as one word.
- •What sound or noise do you love?Women singing low notes.
- •What sound or noise do you hate?Is "nails on a chalkboard" too obvious? Let's go with... Snotty sniffling. Coughing (dry and wet). Sick noises in general.
- •What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?Art curator. Or one of those people that choose what songs go in commercials/TV shows/movies. Music curator? Really any kind of curator.
- •What profession would you not like to do?Customer service. Does being a soldier count? Not really dying to run for political office either.
- •If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Peary Gates?Back to this bitch that had a lot to say about me the other day in the press... Mattan, what's good? (God is Nicki Minaj)