Things I'm Into This Week
Inspired by @bjnovak / Some cool stuff going on over here, come play!
- •Margaret Glaspy - Emotions and MathCourtney Barnett meets Caroline Smith (also check these ladies out), grunge meets singer-songwriter. Every song is amazing. I've been repeating this one all week. Some standouts: You and I, Somebody to Anybody, Memory Street, Anthony, Parental Guidance
- •BoJack Horseman - Fish out of Water (Season 3, Episode 4)I don't care if you've never watched the show... but you should, it's good. WATCH THIS EPISODE. It's 25 minutes of the most ambitious animation I've ever seen. Wow. And then since you'll be in love, you'll watch the whole show.
- •Yelling at the RNC and Its ParticipantsIs Melania a robot? Is Scott Baio collecting unemployment? Is Ted Cruz the hero we deserve? Does Chris Christie cry himself to sleep every night? Is Ben Carson in cahoots with Lucifer himself? Is Ivanka the true sociopath in the family? What would happen to the GOP if someone bombed the convention center? Is there a party designated survivor? Would that lead to the continuation of Bush rule? So many unanswered questions...
- •Rami Malek's Haircut in Mr. RobotI think I'm gonna do this to my head. Thoughts, questions, concerns?
- •Weiner (Documentary)Yo, this fucked me up. Learned a lot about Anthony Weiner (and HUMA!), and I have such mixed feelings. He was one of the good ones, but also he's a scummy POS? #StillSearchingForAnAnswer
- •Tres Leches CakeGuys, listen. This is the best cake. Made it for the first time in a year and remembered that it is a superior dessert.
- •The Girl on the Train - Paula HawkinsI didn't love it. But I did devour it in three days. Respect the story, girl. Now can't wait for the movie with Emily Blunt!
- •The Big Brother Team Twist Being OverBYE, FRANK! (Need to get my low brow TV somewhere!)