Things My Uber Driver Did Today That Made Me Give Her Three Stars
I have no backbone and generally give all my drivers five stars, but I had to change my ways this morning.
- •Didn't follow the map
- •Missed a marked left turn
- •Tried to turn left in an intersection with no left turns
- •Went to park in a Wendy's when I told her to go straight
- •Continued to drive IN THE LEFT LANE for a full minuteAs in, FACING TRAFFIC!!!
- •When a police officer's sirens went off, she assumed they were for someone else.
- •Didn't immediately freak out or change lanes when the police officer told her
- •Still didn't look at the map
- •Told me she doesn't know this part of Miami at allThis is fair. But also, don't accept rides here then???
- •Then said she tends to drive in places she knows because then she can maintain a five star rating, since Uber is her livelihood.Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- •Blocked the intersection during a red light
- •Swerved to make a turn I warned her about for over a mile
- •Couldn't figure out which lane went straight at a three way intersectionHint: the left one!!
- •Blocked a car when dropping me off just short of where I asked her
- •HAPPY TO BE ALIVE!!!