THOUGHTS WHILE WAITING AT THE DENTIST
- •I hope they don't floss
- •It smells weird in here. Like rubber gloves. And evil.
- •I'm the oldest one here...probably because it's a pediatric dentist. I'm 20. "Pediatric" was supposed to end two years ago.
- •My teeth are so clean. And white. I better get a compliment.
- •Actually they'll probably inform me I need a few root canals, molars removed, and a rare mouth disease. At least my teeth are white...
- •They have candy and coffee in the waiting room. Isn't that contradictory to the goal here...or maybe it's ingenious business strategy
- •*Dentist lady* "Matthew? Is there a Matthew here?" Shoot, that's me. She was probably expecting a 7 year old kid. But nope I'm a grown 5'9 college male. Here we go.