THINGS THAT HAPPENED AT MY PODIATRIST APPOINTMENT
It started with ankle pain and swelling...
- •I felt insecure about my toenails.
- •I was the first appointment of the day and had the distinct honor of watching the doctor change into his white coat. Ribbed white tank top, chest hair, gold chain.
- •I filled out the form wrong.
- •My referral was wrong.
- •Picked a peice of dead skin off my heal.
- •I got my referral fixed.
- •I tried to correct my wrong form and made it more wrong.
- •I read about getting HIV at the nail salon.
- •The Russian secretary called my honey.
- •Apparently fungus should be the least of my worries.
- •The doctor felt my ankle.
- •I got an X-Ray.
- •Was asked if I was pregnant. Felt flattered.
- •The X-Ray was inconclusive.
- •He then told me I either have a bone that grew too large or a cyst or a tumor.
- •I got an MRI referral.
- •All before 9:30am.