Top 5 Disc Golf courses I've played
so this is actually more than 5 courses because some are 36 holes and one of them is 54 holes
- •5 - Prides Creek DGC in Petersburg Indiana is a longer course with mild elevation change and large trees in play. Water on play on most holes. A nice mix of rights and lefts, ups and downs.
- •4 - Cliff Stevens park in Clearwater Florida is another course that wind around water on most holes. Medium length course with large live oaks in play. Home of my hero, The Champ, Ken Climo.
- •3 - McNaughton park in Pekin Illinois is a championship level course with great mix of all types of holes. Also this was my first course I ever played 16 years ago. This is my number one single course. 2 and 1 are multiple course complexes.
- •2 - Bill Frederic park in Orlando Florida has two very nice courses, Turkey Lake DGC and T2 the Turkinator. Both are very fun, challenging courses around turkey lake where the wind is a factor.
- •1 - Blue Angel Park in Pensacola Florida has three nice courses off of one parking lot. All three are relatively short but take lots of accuracy and control. 54 well manicured holes of disc golf, a general store and coolers of ice water around the courses make this my number one destination for disc golf (that I have played)!