Where Aziz Ansari Should Have Gone in the Nashville Episode of Master of None
I think Aziz Ansari's show "Master of None" is fantastic, one of the best comedy shows I've seen in a while. I live in Nashville, so when the episode popped up, I was pumped! But they missed so many good spots, even just downtown. Here's what Aziz should have done with Rachel during their date in the Music City.
- •Hotel: A loft Downtown or in Germantown using AirBnB. Hard to argue with the Hermitage as a classy southern hotel.
- •First night dinner: Husk
- •First night Honky Tonk: Roberts Western World (nailed it in the show), The Stage, and HTC
- •First night, last call for drinks: Rooftop bar at Acme
- •Brunch: Marche
- •Mid-day meal: Burger Up 12 South or Edley's BBQ
- •Shopping: 12 South - White's Mercantile, Draper James, Imogene & Willie
- •Early evening drink: Pub 5
- •Evening entertainment: Show at the Ryman
- •Post-show dinner & entertainment: Pinewood Social, complete with bowling!
- •Dessert: Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream
- •Walk the downtown pedestrian bridge and make out in view of the skyline
- •Morning coffee: Barista Parlor Golden Sound
- •Airport food? Tootsie's Orchid Lounge