MY BEDSIDE TABLE REPRESENTS MY BEST SELF
If only I could be half the person my bedside table thinks I am.
- •WaterIt's usually full.
- •VitaminsD and Omega-3!
- •Framed photosA collage frame that includes images of My mom and me after I finished my first triathlon, my wife at her 30th birthday surprise party that I threw for her, and me sitting by a swamp in full bloom.
- •"But Not The Hippopotamus!" by Sandra BoyntonTo read to my 10-month old daughter when she wants to play first thing in the morning.
- •"Don't Tell Me To Wait" by Kerry EleveldRecently published book (written by a friend!), documenting the impact of LGBT activists on Obama's presidency.
- •"The Paying Guests" by Sarah WatersLiterature, y'all. But so long and intimidating. It's been waiting to be read for nearly a year.
- •FitBitIn original packaging.