6 Quotes From Sandra Bullock's Glamour Interview That Reminded Me How Much I Love Her
- 1."I'm oddly an introvert. Because of that aspect of my personality, I like the idea of taking care of the team - hoping that someone will, eventually, take care of me back."
- 2.Talking about dealing with tabloid onslaught: "The recovery time is faster now. And it makes for good material. If I don't come out of it with a good joke, then I'm not doing the work right."
- 3."I'd like to say that everything rolls off me. But it doesn't. And if it does, you've turned into a robot. And I don't want to be a robot."
- 4."You know I don't feel like I was an adult until about five years ago. All the puzzle pieces came together. I went: 'This is who I like. This is who I am.'"
- 5."Let me show you pictures of when I was 13, and I looked like Roseanne Roseannadanna, and people kept saying 'this young man.' But that gave me humor and the ability to not put stock in appearance."
- 6."I don't want to miss a moment. People asked me, 'Remember in '96 when...' I go, 'I don't. I don't remember most of my life, because I was not present.' I was worried, I was fearful, I was running, I was hiding. Only in the last five years do I remember everything."