Top 5 Movies to Watch After a Crappy Day
Ok so for the last 24 hours the world has systematically spat, stomped, and screwed you. Here's some good old fashioned escapism for your viewing pleasure.
- •Julie and JuliaI dare anyone to watch Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci in this movie and not have their belief in love restored.
- •Any Harry Potter MoviePersonally I recommend 4,6, or 7 part 2 - that way you get all the Harry Potter warm and fuzzies but can also have yourself a good ugly cry.
- •27 DressesJust remember if she can wear all those shitty dresses and still end up with James Marsden there's hope for all of us.
- •Father of the BrideI fully believe that if I work hard everyday I too can one day own a house as fantastic as the Banks' - one that's "cool in the summer and warm in the winter".
- •JawsBecause no matter how bad your day was at least you're not Brody at the top of the lookout tower as the boat sinks into shark infested waters. PS I plan to have that exact phrase embroidered onto a pillow for my first child.