HOW I KNEW MY HUSBAND WAS THE "ONE"
- •We were on our first holiday together, in Ireland
- •On the first day, we arrived in Dublin. Groggy from jet lag, we left our things at the hotel, and found a pub
- •Total rookie mistake, I hooked my purse on the back of my chair whereupon it was promptly stolen
- •Along with my wallet, ID, cash, and wait for it, both of our passports
- •We waited for the police, while I began shaking and apologizing for ruining our vacation
- •He fixed his beautiful blue eyes on me and said,
- •"This is going to be the best adventure ever."
- •And it was: THE TIME MY PURSE WAS STOLEN IN DUBLIN