IT'S MY LAST CHEMO! FOOD I WILL NEVER EAT AGAIN - (AND 2 ARTICLES OF CLOTHING TO BE PURGED)
The association with misery just runs too deep...
- •YogurtEspecially greek yogurt.
- •Breakfast barsI can't even look at the package
- •Plain baked potatoesBoring but definitely got me through the worst days. Not completely banned - bring on the toppings!
- •Plain grilled chickenUnless it's served with my BFF's yummy nachos (⬆️⬆️⬆️) don't worry chicken - you can safely cross my road
- •Scrambled eggsYou served me well, but enough's enough.
- •ApplesauceThis one's sacrifice pains me. It was a last minute entry to help get the chicken down. And now its been forever tainted.
- •Buh-bye grey sweater. You stress me out.
- •The hideous emergency pajamas that I had to purchase right before surgery.
- •And one item I hope survives. Besides me.The sight of the chemo bag makes me nauseous. But it's such a handy bag.