LESSONS I LEARNED FROM MUSICAL THEATER
- •A Chorus Line taught me...That everything was beautiful at the ballet. And I was fine just the way I was.
- •Sunday in the Park with George taught me...It's okay to walk away from the love of your life when you know his art will always be the love of his.
- •Man of La Mancha taught me...Impossible dreams are the only ones worth pursuing.
- •Into The Woods taught me...To be aware of my words and actions. Children will listen. Also, no one is alone. Truly.
- •Avenue Q taught me...To acknowledge that everyone's a little bit racist.
- •Sweeney Todd taught me...There's a fine line between passion and psychosis.
- •Jekyll and Hyde taught me...The only constant is change
- •Pippin taught me...It's okay to go find your corner of the sky.