The Roosters That Surround Me
My neighbors all have roosters and they all have distinctive crows. We've named them accordingly. Every morning is a cock-cophony.
- •Old Michael MacDonaldLike the singer, he has a huskiness to his tone. And like the children's rhyme, his crow is the traditional "cock-a-doodle-doo"
- •Joe CockerHis is a deep visceral sound with a warble at the end.
- •Peter PanHe's gotta crow. More of a tenor, he has a joyous energetic sound.
- •ThenardierHis crow mimics the first four notes of "Master of the House" from Les Miserables.
- •GilbertLike Gilbert Gottfried, this guy is urgent and annoying.