You Don't Actually Have to Say "I Love You"
Stuff my husband does to tell me he loves me.
- •Fills my water bottle without being asked 💦Because of a medical condition I need to constantly drink water. He wants to make sure I have no reason not to do so.
- •Manages our social life so I don't get worn out. 🍷🍽💃Going out 2 nights in a row is really tiring. So is staying out past 8:30. He is the one to call it a night so I don't feel like a stick in the mud.
- •When he wakes up first, he brings me tea. ☕️When I wake up first, he brings me tea.
- •Randomly tells me I'm beautiful. 👸He'll walk through a room and stop in his tracks, stare at me, and say "do you have any idea how stunning you are?"
- •Fills the car up and changes the oil. 🚗This started when we were dating. I hadn't owned a car in quite some time. After about a year, I asked him when I should change the oil (I know, I know). Turns out he had been doing it for me all along.
- •Keeps our MLB-TV subscription up to date.Because, baseball 😘⚾️
- •Uses his miles to upgrade me to first class. ✈️For a lot of reasons we rarely travel together except for vacations, and he travels far more frequently for business than I do. He always makes certain I'm upgraded.