🗃To Be Filed Under: Products not designed for Lefties
I am proudly left-handed (shout out to all my fellow lefties on li.st). And I don't like products that are biased towards the right-handed folk
- •Spiral NotebooksThese suckers are annoying as hell!
- •Three-Ring BindersOnly lefties will understand the pain of having to take papers out of their binders just to take notes from these
- •ScissorsThese metal death-traps are not designed for lefties, unless they're lefty scissors in which case they're probably twice as expensive
- •Ball-Point PensNot to mention the smudging, but also these don't work as well for us since we're pushing the ink not pulling.
- •KeyboardsThe number-pad is on the right hand side....hello?
- •School desksSpecifically these
- •Measuring cupsThis is only a disadvantage to lefties from the United States who don't know the metric system but still!
- •KnivesThey're often serrated on the wrong side which leads to slices of bread that aren't even or other culinary catastrophes
- •PencilsThe bane of my existence. I hate silver hand with all of my being
- •Anyone else relate?