Top 10 Cheeses, Ranked
Idk why but recently I've been eating a lot of cheese, here's my list of the ones I like a lot.
- 10.SwissAlthough the holes are fun, I much prefer my cheese on the saltier side and Swiss just doesn't have enough flavor to me
- 9.CottageI like the taste, but the texture is strange to me which is why it's low on the list
- 8.ManchegoI really like the taste of Manchego but I like others more.
- 7.AsiagoEvery time I think of this cheese I think "I see, I go" and that's funny, also it tastes really good! It's good to put on lots of different types of food
- 6.ParmesanA go to topping for any Italian food. It adds so much! And has a good taste!
- 5.Colby JackFirst off, this cheese just looks good! The reason why it earns top 5 is due to its appearance and taste which is stupendous!
- 4.MuensterMuenster is definitely one of my favorites because of the good balance of flavor and saltiness! I could eat so much of this!!!!
- 3.MozzarellaHow could the staple cheese in anyone's diet not be among the top 3?! It's uses are endless. The only reason it's lower on the list is due to a traumatic experience I had with mozzarella sticks lulz
- 2.CheddarI love me some sharp cheddar. (Sorry my grammar just disappeared) cheddar cheese is such a good cheese for flavoring things and also has many different varieties for those like me who like sharp cheddar, and for those who don't
- 1.GoatBelieve it or not, goat cheese takes the top for me. It's richness is a delicacy to me and I love goat cheese on my salads or pizza!!