Already on li.st? Open in app.
I love audiobooks with a great story and AMAZING performances. If you've read any of the stories (or watched the movie) below and not listened to the audiobook version, PLEASE listen to them. Truly amazing performances!!! You will become obsessed with them!
- •Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre DumasNarrated by John Lee. Such an epic tale. I'm in the middle of my third listen (46 hour narration)
- •Pillars of the Earth by Ken FollettNarrated by John Lee. All I can say is WOW. I've listened to this twice. (40 hour narration)
- •The Stand by Stephen KingNarrated by Grover Gardener. Such a great book by a great narrator. I've listened to this twice. (47 hour narration)
- 1.I'm on day 3 of my Keto Diet and I'm feeling fab.On the menu for tonight is hamburger topped with bacon and cheese. Boom- I'm digging this diet.
- 2.Talked to my BFF @graciagrapesWe are so damn busy that we rarely get to talk on the phone. During this conversation, we talked about how awesome we are. It was appropriate.
- 3.Downloaded and installed the iOS 10 beta.I'm digging the messaging updates. Notification and control center are a little different, but not enough to annoy me. Excited about updates!