just quotes man
- •Asher RothLove may be the only thing that can transform us. It's important to allow yourself to feel the pain that comes with it. It hurts. So much. But it's better than going through your life feeling nothing at all. Embrace it. Explore it. This pain will ultimately transform you and with strength and support it will help you grow to become the person you were meant to be.
- •Louis C.K.I think you have to try and fail, because failure gets you closer to what you're good at
- •Kid CudiLife will throw you a shit ton of curve balls, it’s scary. but like, if you believe, man. if you believe, and if you want it, and if you wanna work hard enough for it, it can be so
- •Lee CrutchleyPay more attention (to less things)
- •William S. BurroughsThere is no intensity of love or feeling that does not involve the risk of crippling hurt. It is a duty to take this risk, to love and feel without defense or reserve.
- •Charles BukowskiOf course it is possible to love a human being if you don't know them too well.
- •Alan W. WattsThe meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.
- •Alexander Graham BellWhen one door closes, another opens;but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
- •Bill WattersonThe problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.