5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- 1.I got down with this band on Frenchman Street. Man, that band leader could hammer on that horn. I might of dripped a thousand beads of sweat dancing to the music.
- 2.This is on set, in an east LA grocery store, with my homegirl Melissa d'Arabian. This store was a not chic Latino market, and it was so much fun to shoot here.
- 3.Back to back Food Network picks! This handsome fella is named Fireman Derek, and yes, he is a fireman, and yes he bakes Pies. He made us the first pie he learned to make, the Key Lime Pie. Born and raised in Miami, Derek is an all star.
- 4.Ha. This was from the wrap party of a movie we produced in the fall of 2014 called a Deadly Adoption. That's our first AD Matt McKinnon and yours truly. Matt is a joy to work with, even if he does like to bust my balls about showing up for lunch.
- 5.Sometimes you find yourself shooting in the valley with no AC in 100+ degree heat and you are forced to call an audible. In those cases you bring these crazy beasts of machines and they literally drop it like it's hot.