Animals That Make Me Question Our Place on the Food Chain
I use some pretty harsh language in this list but I still love all forms of life whether or not it would mercilessly take my life 😇
- •Big catsI'm talking lions, cheetahs, Tigers, panthers, the list continues but my point being is these guys usually weigh over a thousand pounds and can crush a human skull with the swipe of their paw. AND they can run really freakin fast
- •NarwhalsImagine this thing breaching next to your boat in the arctic circle.
- •BaboonsThey share 91% of DNA with humans have claws sharper than a tiger's and can move stealthily through the trees in the dead of night to scoop you up
- •Komodo dragonsNothing says "oh shit" like coming face to face with a giant carnivorous lizard that can climb trees and swim after you
- •Box jellyfishLike to surf? Like Hawaii? Enjoy living? These formless spawns of Satan don't care! Get wrapped up by one of these lil buggers and you're dying slow and painful like
- •BearsWhich bear is best? Black bear. The meanest bear