Funerals I'd Like Go Have
I haven't narrowed it down to just one yet
- •Mad max styleInspired by the new mad max fury road movie: strap my casket to an 18 wheeler and drive across the desert in a caravan of turnt up dune racers have another 18 wheeler parallel to my casket and have a heavy metal band strapped in playing all the speed metal hits of the 80's
- •Tree-styleI'm not sure how it works exactly but make it so that when I die I can come back as a big majestic oak or redwood
- •Vinyl-stylePress my ashes into a record! Still deciding if I want my song choice to be something ironic or just one of my favorite jams. In choosing the latter it would have to be inner speaker or led Zeppelin II
- •Mushroom-styleEven more eco friendly than getting turned into a tree is the on-the-rise mushroom suit. It's threads are laced with mushroom spores and it's meant to speed decomposition, neutralize toxins and return nutrient delivery to plants. Pretty dope if I do say so myself
- •Nordic-styleCome on, man. Everyone at some point in their life has dreamed of their corps being set up on a small wooden boat with all of their most prized possessions and cast out to see to be set ablaze by a flaming arrow while your entire Viking clan mourns your death on the rocky shores. No? Just me?
- •Frank Reynolds-styleJust throw me in the trash