Times I've Deceived People
- •The wrong number banditFor some reason or another people text my phone number by mistake and unfortunately for them I can never bring myself to tell them
- •The organic chem majorIt can be so boring talking to someone at a party about what you're ACTUALLY doing. So instead of talking about "interests" in psychology I go the organic chemistry major route, things get out of hand pretty quickly after this
- •Hardcore above the influence advocateNothing wrong with the straight edge lifestyle but I find it particularly funny (especially when first meeting someone) to really busy their balls about drugs and alcohol, if it comes up in conversation organically of course
- •The distant friend connectionThis one is bred out of pure social awkwardness. "Oh you go to (huge university) do you know (one random individual)?" "Ohhh yeah of course! What a rascal! But I only see them out so they probably don't even know who I am (just in case)"
- •The late excuseMy creativity knows no bounds when it comes to this ever reoccurring aspect of my life. 99% of the time I spin a ridiculous story that I don't expect anyone to believe but most of the time they do! But there are also times when it might take my Brian a minute to warm up and I pull a Tina belcher