10 WAYS YOUR LIFE WOULD BE BETTER WITH A DOG
I am at the airport and there is a male model (or maybe famous actor? I never recognize anybody) sitting opposite me with an ADORABLE pup. Got me thinking
- 1.Netflix and chill ➡️ Netflix and chill and CUDDLE
- 2.Get outdoors moreI read some article in which these scientists said that the more trees you look at, the happier you are. Like even if you look at a picture of a tree. Dogs love trees, and want to pee on them. Ergo you will look at more trees and be happier.
- 3.Your problem is meaninglessDogs have great perspective. If they are warm and have food and a place to pee, they are happy. If you give them a cuddle and a breeze, or a nice stick? Delirious.
- 4.Halloween is betterYou can do a couples costume with your pooch. Everybody likes a dog in a costume, therefore everybody will like your costume.
- 5.Make new friendsGreat way to meet other people. Cute girls will come up and pet your pooch. Your pooch will sniff other pooches's butts and then you can strike up convos with that pooch's owner, hang at the dog park, puppy playdate etc etc etc
- 6.ExerciseDogs needa be walked, dude. So you will have to get off the couch. Turns out exercise is not only good for you, it makes you happier/nicer to be around. (➡️ more friends)
- 7.Someone is always happy to see youThis should probably be number one, let's be honest
- 8.Save money on therapyAll you really need is a puppy to love you unconditionally and lick your face, amiright?
- 9.Great excuse to leave a bad partyOh man, I'd love to stay and see what happens when you try meth in that swimming pool but you, know, the dog. So sad to leave!
- 10.You can always make yourself laughJust ask your pooch existential/political questions and wait for a response. "Spot, what are your views on ground troops in Syria?" "Fluffy, what is the value of human life?"