5 MOVIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD I CAN/WILL WATCH ANYTIME.
These were our bread and butter, and are all movies I will now watch any time. But tbh, I mostly put them on when I need to cheer myself up.
- •NotoriousMy parents started us on Hitchcock early and often. I'm pretty sure this is a perfect film.
- •Robin HoodThe foxiest fox of all time. Love this movie with all its flaws. I mean... what flaws?
- •Groundhog DayWe watched this every year, without fail. Often more than once. The only movie where, when you rewatch it, you truly feel as if you are living it.
- •RebeccaMore Hitchcock. A masterpiece. My imitation of Mrs. Danvers was a total hit at home, and I was very confused when it didn't translate to the playground.
- •A League of Their OwnI love everything about this movie. Made me feel like I could be a major league baseball player, despite having no natural athletic ability. 💪💪💪