JOBS I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD HAVE UNTIL I CAME TO VEGAS
I recently went to Vegas (I am still here) for my boyfriend's family reunion. I learned many things.
- •The job of handing out flyers for prostitutesThis seems like one of the worst jobs of all time. You may or may not have to wear a t-shirt that says "Orgasm Clinic." (That is the only possible upside, and seems like not an upside.)
- •The job of being a cigar and cigarette girl.Apparently this job is no longer just for women in movies from the '40s.
- •The job of being a wedding Elvis.This seems like one of the best jobs ever. You are an Elvis, you sing, you officiate 20+ weddings a day. Everybody loves each other.
- •The job of finding drunk people and making sure they receive medical attentionThis seems like a noble job, but deeply unsatisfying. Really had no idea this was a real job.
- •The job of being a flamingo at The FlamingoDon't think you get paid. You are just a flamingo.