OVERHEARD IN VEGAS
This list was inspired by @IkeBarinholtz. These are all things I actually heard said aloud.
- •(Proudly) "It's all styrofoam. The entire facade is made from styrofoam."Only in Vegas is this an ok thing to brag about.
- •"I'm so excited!!!"This happened all the time, weirdly, and consistently was said without sarcasm.
- •"I've got some soothing moisturizer if you want."
- •"I like your freckles; freckles on grown-ups are the best." "Hahaha I'm a grown-up?!?"(I guess not.)
- •"Look, it's a real Blizzard of Dollars."It was.
- •"All you need is money."Philosophy game in Vegas is on fleek.