REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY
- •At my audition, the first thing the director said to me was "I held you as an infant."Didn't really know he was friends with my parents.
- •Ran into @rightordoyle at Green SymphonyObviously this was the best. Magic human.
- •Had a great class with a teacher I admire and respect and it was invigorating!There's a particular kind of satisfaction from doing the thing that is both fun and also good for you. I love being in class. And this one has so many talented people in it, and such good vibes.
- •I had an epiphany about sitcomsWe broke down an awesome clip from Friends in class, and now I actually feel like I understand what they were doing! Wow, that is a crazy kind of job. And holy shit, Jennifer Aniston is a genius; I wish she still did this kind of comedy.
- •Eating Chinese food (my favorite) and watching Runaway Bride now.Have an early call tomorrow so I'm spending the night in. MY GOD this movie is sexist. But I am loving watching it?? String beans and Julia Roberts, yes please!