THINGS I DID YESTERDAY INSTEAD OF WORKING ON MY REWRITE
A dispatch from the land of ADD.
- •Make beans.@zoe introduced me to an incredible beans recipe from Romans, in brooklyn. I am obsessed.
- •Wash all the dishes."I will write better if everything in my house is clean." Hmmmmm.
- •Buy a necklace.I "took a walk" to "clear my head." Came back with a sick gem.
- •Take a walk.See above.
- •Eat a thousand gummy vitaminsA "guilt-free snack!"
- •Check mouse trap obsessively.There was no mouse.
- •Worry about mice.Why haven't I caught any since getting back from Vegas? Are they gone? Are they ok? Are they just cuddling in their mouse hole? Are they gone? How will I know when they are gone? How much time without catching one means it is safe to assume they are gone? Is it ever really safe?
- •Read ListApp.This is my new favorite place on the Internet. Catching up on all the old lists is a fucking blast. No way I'm ever getting anything done again.
- •Read Marie Kondo's book, inspired by @alexandra's list endorsement.Become convinced that I really ought to Kondo my apartment.
- •Consider starting to Kondo my apartment right now.Decide to wait until it is not 1am.
- •Sleep.(Rinse. Repeat.)