MY FAKE ID'S AND THEIR STORIES
Take a guess at which ones were the most successful ---complete photos to come
- •The "Pinhead"The "cool" girl of my 11th grade group knew a guy who knew a guy who claimed to make the BEST ID's. He requested to hold on to our driver's license for a week while he made the ID. All my friends obliged but I refused to give him my license and sent him a sassy ultimatum-like text. This is the ID he made me...
- •The "Black Girl"First week of college, an acquaintance texted me and said he found a license left at a gay bar and that it looked like me. 1) it was LITERALLY IDENTITY THEFT. 2) the girl is black and I am very much Indian.. 3) I passed the ID back to an actual black girl and it got taken away 🐎
- •The "Bend and Snap"I should have learned my lesson but yet again trusted my money to the "cool" girl of the group who brought me back this ID with a huge bend in it :) the red color from the front of this Chicago ID bled through the back 🤗
- •"Danielle"My friend from hs goes to Columbia and had a Native American friend who's ID I had a little stint with. She had about 50 pounds on me so I found myself making a double chin to the bouncer. Worked every time .. 100% success rate
- •"Teal"This only lasted for a week until I realized she looked more like my white friends than me. This is Teal on Halloween:
- •ME AT 21 (for some reference)