Dory has been found!
Optional (boring) titel: What I did and saw in Paris today
- •The weather forecast said it's going to rain - yay! Now I can spend my day in a museum!🤓
- •First: let's go visit one I haven't seen yet: Musée CarnavaletAnd learn new stuff about the city!
- •Unfortunately, most of the museum is closed until 2019 (at least) because of renovation. But it was still very interesting!
- •And inspiring. And beautiful.Especially this room. Even though the picture doesn't look like it. Sorry...
- •Another 60 or so to go!
- •Then I wanted to go to the Louvre because I've been in France for four weeks now and I haven't been yet.Context: I've already been there four times before and still haven't seen half of it. And I love it there.
- •But there was such a long waiting line! And I didn't feel like waiting.
- •So I just looked around in a few shops in Le Carousel du Louvre (still looking for the one I found last year - still no luck...) And then I decided to go to the Aquarium.
- •I love fish and it actually started to rain so I didn't want to stay outside.
- •There are a lot of different basins there and they're all very pretty, but there are very few explanations and (at least the one I watched) the movies are only in french. Which didn't bother me but might bother other people.
- •So I prefer the Aquarium where I live in Germany.
- •But look who I found!It's Dory and Nemo!
- •Now I know they'll be "Finding Dory" in the Aquarium in Paris in the movie.I'll still watch it though. 😉
- •When I got out of the Aquarium, the sun was shining again. So I could end the day sitting on a bench, writing my postcards, looking at the Eiffel Tower and thinking to myself: How lucky I am to experience so many great things and even have people to share it with who actually care. 💜
- •Tomorrow it's mother's day in France, so here's me reminding you (and myself): you're lucky to have someone dear to you in your life - not only your mum, but also your dad, aunt, uncle, grandparents, your partner and your friends. Be thankful. And don't forget to show them. 💕