Lists I didn't write in the past two months
I can't believe I'm already back home in Germany. I honestly don't know where the past few weeks went - they flew by too fast!
- •Times the children made me laugh
- •Why I was like "What the Hell?" when I saw my Mum in the kitchen
- •How amazing it is seeing someone read Harry Potter for the first time ⚡️(And see him falling for it immediately)
- •How I (don't) decide where to go to University
- •What I've been up to on my Birth-weekend
- •French Words I learned this year so far
- •France, we're going to kick your ass!(Or not, as I know now...)
- •It's not our fault! Blame Italy!
- •Things I want to do before returning home
- •What I need to do as soon as I get back to GermanyThis is the only list in this list that I've actually written a draft for...
- •Goodbye-Gift ideas
- •Why I can't wait to get back to France though I'm not even home yetFrance, I'll miss you 🇫🇷