MY REACTION TO NOT HAVING WRITTEN FOR A FEW WEEKS
It makes me go insane!!
- •I'm okay. I'm just too tired to write any fiction when I come home after a day of work at the journal.
- •My dreams are getting bizarre - I mean, more than they already were.
- •I'm always daydreaming. Scenes and dialogues from characters I haven't written about yet are always in my mind. It's getting hard to concentrate.I kinda love this phase. It shows me that I'm still creative and that my imagination is still there. That's very important to me, because I lost it for a few months last year. It made me go crazy not having any new ideas.
- •I get nervous. I can't hold my fingers still. I'm always moving. It's getting impossible to concentrate.
- •I finally sit down to write again. That's usually the moment I forget all the ideas I had in stage 3.