PLACES WHERE I TRULY FEEL LIKE MYSELF
Inspired by @samanthastone Truly being myself, at least to me, is always connected to a special kind of happiness. I listed all of the places where I've ever felt this way.
- •My room in my parents house when my favorite music is playing
- •In the gymnasium when it is all dark and noone else is there
- •On my grandmas balcony
- •Behind the wall, at the end of the lakeside promenade of my hometown, with my feet in the water
- •With my favorite fictional characters
- •ParisThe whole city. I love it.
- •At a reading, when Kerstin Gier, one of my favorite authors, looked me in the eyes and smiled
- •With my very best friendsThat's what I love most about them.
- •At the editorial office where I am currently working, after I've had a great day
- •At dance rehearsalEspecially when we're not rehearsing...
- •My favorite bookstore
- •List App
- •In my old SchoolIf I meet my former english teacher, the cafeteria employee or some other awesome people
- •At the playground around the corner of my childhood home, swinging.
- •Everywhere, as long as I am writing
- •Or reading.