REASONS I GOT ON LIST APP
... And why I'm still here. I know that a lot of people already did this kind of list, but I still feel like I need to share my reasons as well.
- •I read her post about List App on bookriot, loved the idea, downloaded the app and well, here I am.
- •Noone here knows me but I still feel like I can say whatever is on my mind.Usually that's a feeling reserved for my two best friends. But on List App it's just as simple.
- •People here are so creative.Usually I get kind of jealous (even though I think this is more like an anger towards myself that I'm not capable of this rather than anger towards them) if I see that soneone is writing great stuff or making great sketches or whatever. Here I'm just gratefull that they share it with the world (and with me).
- •Variety.Usually you have to decide if you want to write about personal stuff or books and if you want to be funny or thoughtfull and soone when you get on a new social network. On List App, I can create one funny list about books, then a list about my everyday life and a list like this one and nobody's going to judge me for it. Love it.
- •I'm kind of addicted to it nowI don't have to explain. You all know the feeling.