THIS WAS THE YEAR THAT...
Inspired by @bookishclaire
- •I graduated from High School. 🎉But I kinda miss it already.
- •I turned 18.I still don't feel grown up though. Or able to cope with all those things and problems an adult has to cope with...
- •I finished writing the story, I would have never thought to finish one day.
- •I've been to Venice.I loved it and definitely want to return to visit Libreria Acqua Alta.
- •I had my first job.It was a holiday employment for to weeks in summer in France. I was paid for playing with children all day. I loved it.
- •I did an internship that made me realize how much I'd love being a journalist one day.
- •I've been to Disneyland for the first time.And definetely not the last time.
- •I met Kerstin Gier.She's as fun as her books.
- •I did not meet John Green.My best friend won two tickets for a fanevent in Berlin and asked me to come with her. I really wanted to, but my parents wouldn't allow me to. 😕
- •I've been to Shakespeare and Company.I'm definetely going back there next time I'm in Paris. And I want to visit The Abbey Bookshop. And do all those amazing things @Lisa_Fav suggested in her lists.
- •I discovered The List App.LIFECHANGING.